Transcend CleantecPvt Ltd.is the supplier of specialized and patented high-performance MBBR media, bio media,/fab media/ reactor media called TRANSCHIP. Transcend Cleantecpvt Ltd has an exclusive agreement with MUTAG GERMANY AND is a well recognized name as a supplier and distributor of quality MBBR media, with its business operations running from Pune, India.
TRANSCHIP is available in two diff types : Virgin PE and recycled PE alternative.
Removal rates of Transchip are upto 13 times higher than with other “conventional” carriers.
The Transchip is a high performance MBBR carrier and provides a protected active surface area of aprrox 5,500 m2/m3 for the immobilization of micro organisms which are in charge of the different biological water treatment processes. Its application is characterized by extremely high removal rates and reliable process stability.
The pores of the TRANSCHIP are permanently filled with active biomass since substrate and/or oxygen can diffuse into the biofilms down to a depth of approx. 0.5 mm on both sides of chips.
The MBBR media system is appraising a biofilm process. Other conventional biofilm processes for wastewater treatment is also known as trickling filter, rotating biological contactor (RBC) and biological aerated filter (BAF). TRANSCHIP MUTAG MEDIAprocedure in commonneeds less space than activated sludge structures because the biomass is more focused, and the efficiency of the system is less dependent on the final sludge partition. A disadvantage with other biofilm processes is that they experience bio clogging and a build-up Microbial loss.
|Surface Area||5500 m2/m3|
TRANSCHIP is used in the following biological treatment processes:
The essential benefits at a glance
- up to 5,500 m²/m³ of surface area or 15% more perfomance
- outerdiameter: approx. 30 mm
- blockage-free, large-pored retention screens (bore diameter: 20 mm)
- optimized motion characteristics in the moving bed reactor
- diffusion of substrate and O2 into the complete biomass
- stable outer ring for protection from mechanical impacts
- THE carrier media of the future for most compact and efficient biological wastewater treatment systems, or for optimization of the biological removal performance.in comparison more favorable
- Particularly suitable for municipal/domestic sewage and for solid-rich waste waters.
- Higher effective sludge retention time (SRT) which is favorable for nitrification
- Responds to load fluctuations without operator intervention
- Lower sludge production
- Less area required
- Today, “Transcend Cleantec” has developed a well-established presence in the market because of its quality products and strong network of distributor chain. Further, its transparent and ethical business transactions as well as well-developed logistics network also allows it to promptly serve clients as per the placed orders.Transchip already has installations in wide range of effleunts such as, Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd – AhmedanagrTATA BSL LTD.Bhushan Power LtdNTPC Ltd- Varanasi Leachate treatment plantVenkateshwara Hospitals Ltd,Delhi (Replaced Japanese Media with our media) Iros Hotels Ltd. Delhi
- Mutag BioChip 30™, the ultimate MBBR carrier for biological wastewater treatmentDr.-Ing. Markus Geiger, Bernd Rauch (Multi Umwelttechnologie AG)German company Multi Umwelttechnologie AG has over 18 years of experience inthe operation of carrier media used for immobilising microorganisms in biological wastewater treatment plants and systems. During this time, we have used almost every known biofilm carrier in numerous different large-scale plants, in different types of wastewater as well asin different fields of application. The knowledge that we gained in result, along with awide data base, enables us to make a well-founded assessment of the specific performance data of several biofilm carrierswhich were in some cases extremely different from each other. As Multi Umwelttechnologie AG has at no time been dependent from any particular supplier, we were able to implement targeted optimization either of the carrier itself or of the process conditions, based on the operational experience we gained. Here, the emphasis was on minimising operational problems arising from the shortcomings of “conventional” biofilm carrier media,whichare not to be neglected nowadays. The thorough implementation of our requirements on an optimal biofilm carrier led to one final result named Mutag BioChip™. From our point of view, it is currently the “best carrieravailable” notably for purifying types of wastewater that are difficult to treat.