- Patented, innovative MaxFlow membrane filtration module for the use in membrane bioreactor processes (MBR), in the tertiary treatment of wastewater treatment plant effluent, and for blank filtration of water and wastewater
- Due to the use of durable and chemically stable membrane materials (PES / PVDF), the MaxFlow membrane module has a high filtration performance with low fouling potential. By using low differential operating pressures, scaling is effectively prevented.
- The innovative MaxFlow module “open channel design” provides optimal biofilm control and minimizes the quantity of chemical cleaning procedures. Multi-module arrangements guarantee extremely high energy efficiency plus a high packing density per square meter. This further reduces plant operating costs .
- The compact module design enables multi-stack module arrangements using shallow water levels. Therefore, a future plant upgrade to increase capacity is easy to implement.
- The MaxFlow membrane module is resistant to clogging due to its open-channel design. A simple screen or settling tank is sufficient as pre-treatment.
- The MaxFlow filtration modules can be cleaned inside the process tank using the “cleaning in place” (CIP) method. Depending on the wastewater source, cleaning intervals range between 2-6 months. The modules may also be cleaned outside the process tank if desired .
- The robust design and the safe, easy handling of MaxFlow membrane modules allow for simple plant layouts
- Most existing conventional treatment plants can be retrofitted with Maxflow membranes due to the flexible and compact nature of our membrane module design.
|Membrance surface (ca.)||70m2||20m2||6 m2|
|736 mm||385 mm||1090 mm|
|Width (ca.) + 2,5||736 mm||385 mm||185 mm|
|Hight (ca.) + 0,0||1070 mm||1058 mm||1090 mm|
|Depth without filtration pipe(ca.)+ 2,65||716 mm||466 mm||316 mm|
|Dry weight (ca.)||160 kg||66 kg||36 kg|
|Filitrate pipe||DN 50||DN 25||DN 16|
|Air demand per footprint (ca.)||48 Nm3/h||16 Nm3/h||4.8Nm3/h|
70, U20, U06
M70, M20, M06
|Cut-off, Pore size||150 kDa||0.2 ..m|
|Permaebility, pure water||300I/(m2*h*bar)||1000I/(m2*h*bar)|
|Flux rate, activated studge||15-30 I/(m2*h)|
|Operating Pressure||20-250 mbar|
|Back wash pressure||50 mbar|
|Temperature range||5-50 0C|
|Cleaning agents**||basis, oxidants, tensides, acids|
|Cleaning period||dependant on sewage, normally 2-4 times per year|
|pH cleaning||2-11 ( max. 30 0C)|
|Tube diffusers||medium – sized bubbles|
|Aerator channel hight without legs(ca.)||440mm|
|Aerator channel hight with legs(ca.)||740mm|
|Pressure loss of diffusers (ca.)||80 mbar|
|Design of filter bags||plate membrance sandwich|
|Grouting||Wastewater resistant plastics|
|Housing||protective PVC plates|
|Number of filtrate connections||2|
Beneath the standard modules it is possible to manufacture “custom made” modules with special shape, due to our flexible production line. Therefore MaxFlow Membrane Modules will fit to nearly all MBR applications.